Rose water was originally used as part of Cleopatra's skincare routine. It is such a versatile product that it has become one of the most sought after all natural beauty product in the world.
1. Rose water helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
2. Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin.
3. Hair also benefits from rose water. It has been known as a contributor to getting rid of scalp inflammations and dandruff. Rose water improves hair growth and acts as a natural conditioner. Check out our Rose+Aloe Leave in Conditioner.
4. Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
5. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being. It also opens and expands your heart chakra.
6. It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
7. If you are suffering from a skin condition such as eczema or psoriasis, pure rose water can help. The cooling properties coupled with its anti-inflammatory properties help soothe the irritation and aggravation caused by such skin conditions.
8. Rose water helps soothe and heal sunburns with its cooling properties. If you're out on the beach for too long and get a nasty sun burn, rose water can help soothe your skin while accelerating the healing process.
9. Aside from improving hair growth and a natural conditioner, it can also add shine to hair!
10. It can give you a dewy finish. Spray on after you've applied your make up for a dewy glow.
There are countless benefits of using rose water. Just try it yourself! Use "Rose15" for 15% off of your first purchase.